Braneri, self-taught in the arts of magic and literature, sought to promote his love of learning by endowing a large academy. Though long dead, his ghost is rumored to preside over the workings of the academy and bless those students studying in it. The academy is not only home to some of the most brilliant minds in Medievia, but to beautiful architecture, brilliant gardens, and a divinely inspired chapel.
Life Span: 30 mins
PK Type: Nil.
Solo: 16 - 20
Medium Group: 12 - 15
Large Group: 11 - 15
Keys: (See red text for key location and blue text for door location)
- a key to the library - Unlocks the Monastery Library. Go to the well in the main courtyard and head all down. "look in mud; get key mud"
- a small bronze key - Unlocks "The Dean's Office". Kill "a small fish" by entering the pond in the gardens.
- a small silver key - Unlocks "The Provost's Office". Kill "the dean of the academy" after grabbing Key #2.
- a small gold key - Unlocks "The Chancellor's Waiting Room". Kill "the provost of the academy" after grabbing Key #3.
- a large wooden key - Unlocks "The Chancellor's Comfy Office". Kill "the chancellor's secretary" after grabbing Key #4.
- a huge iron key - Unlocks "The Base of the Stairwell". Kill the academy chancellor after grabbing Key #5.
- a delicate scroll - Unlocks "Braneri's Crypt". Kill "the chapel preacher" and then search at the statue in the main courtyard.
- Visit the dean of the academy. Go to the gardens on the W side of the map. Once past the gate, go 2W and then 1D into the pond (NB: Underwater). Kill the small fish and loot the corpses for a key. Go 1 U and then all E until you enter the large building on the E side of the map. UNLOCK DOOR N and then you are in the Dean's Office. Ice Dean.
- Bring Peace to Braneri's Ghost. Go all N from @, U, N then GIVE 1 COIN USHER then 2N. Ice preacher. Then 2S, D, S to the statue, SEARCH, D and Ice Braneri.
- Explore the well in the grassy quad. From @, go all N until you hit the well. Then go all D until you get the achievement.
- Give an offering to the church. Go all N from @, U, N then GIVE 1 COIN USHER.
- Obtain a tall candle from the church. From preacher (see #2), GET CANDLE either in the same room or 1W. The candles load in other locations, notably the crates at the trader's post (All N from @, S, W, (N)) and the crates under the monastary (All N from @, 2S, 2W, D, N, W, S).
- Pay a visit to the academy chancellor. Complete #1. Then S, E, UNLOCK DOOR N, OPEN DOOR N, N, Ice provost (caster). Loot the key then S, UNLOCK DOOR S, OPEN DOOR S, S, Ice secretary (basher). Loot key then UNLOCK DOOR W, OPEN DOOR W, W and Ice the chancellor. Note the chancellor has a fireshield up normally, but can be dispelled.
- Relax in the garden of the prolific poppies. From @, go 5N, W, OPEN GATE, W, N.
- Enjoy the amazing view from the roof. From @, go 2N, all W, U, 2E and SEARCH. Then go U.
|a beautiful, lonely rose||OTHER||HOLD|
|a bottle of aged Braneri wine||LIQUID CONTAINER||HOLD|
|a bundle of poppies||OTHER||HOLD|
|a condensed holy book||a sleepy churchgoer||TRASH||HOLD|
|a cute little daisy||OTHER||HOLD|
|a heavy wooden quarterstaff||monks, professors||WEAPON||WIELD||!T !W 2H L||7d4||2||19|
|a pretty bluebell||OTHER||HOLD|
|a pretty red tulip||OTHER||HOLD|
|a pretty yellow tulip||OTHER||HOLD|
|a primitive sextant||TREASURE|
|a professor's robes||professors||WORN||ABOUT||19||3|
|a set of ghostly armor||ARMOR||Body||29||45||1|
|a set of ghostly leg plates||ARMOR||LEGS||7||2||-2|
|a sharp steel dagger||a student||WEAPON||WIELD||!C D||4d2||3||2|
|a small cluster of catchfly||OTHER||HOLD|
|a small container filled with
|a small feather quill||PEN|
|a student's academic robes||students||WORN||ABOUT||-12||1|
|a tall candle||LIGHT||LIGHT|
|a theology student's robes||a lazy student||WORN||ABOUT||-15||2|
|a wooden staff, inlaid with
|the academy chancellor||WEAPON||WIELD||!T !W 2H L||4d7||23||-2|
|an engraved longsword||an academy guard||WEAPON||WIELD||!M !C||5d6||2||2|
|the provost's robes||WORN||ABOUT||8||-1|
|a beautiful angel|
|a deeply religious man|
|a determined student|
|a distinguished professor||caster|
|a frustrated student||thrower|
|a greedy trader||thrower|
|a grumpy professor||caster|
|a lazy guard|
|a lazy student||thrower|
|a plain academy guard||disarms|
|a scowling professor||caster|
|a shy student|
|a sleepy churchgoer||thrower|
|a sleepy student|
|a small fish|
|a stout monk|
|a tall gargoyle|
|a thin monk||caster|
|a vine of ivy|
|a young instructor||caster|
|an academy architect|
|an academy guard|
|an old, frail professor||caster|
|an old, studious monk||caster|
|Braneri's ghost||caster !Melee|
|the academy chancellor|
|the chancellor's secretary|
|the chapel preacher||caster|
|the provost of the academy|
|the trading master||thrower|